ISO/IEC 20000 is the first international standard for IT service management. It was developed in 2005, by ISO/IEC JTC1/SC7 and revised in 2011. ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 includes "the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services that fulfil service requirements and provide value for both the customer and the service provider. This part of ISO/IEC 20000 requires an integrated process approach when the service provider plans, establishes, implements, operates, monitors, reviews, maintains and improves a service management system comprises nine sections• Scope
ICI UK can help every client in the industry to meet the highest standards of IT services compliance.
• Cost Effective services.
• Our certificates can be verified Online on website.
• Cheapest rate with best services.
• Fast and Reliable Services
• Valid in tenders & Supplier Evaluation
• Valid National & International Level