Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) is a voluntary government-business initiative to build cooperative relationships that strengthen and improve overall international supply chain and U.S. border security.
A third party C-TPAT audit will ensure the security of your supply chain, verify your compliance for
1. PHYSICAL SECURITY: (a) Listing of facilities, activities and hours of operation (b) Security guards, perimeter security devices, locking devices, lighting, alarms, CCTV, etc. employed at each
2. PHYSICAL ACCESS CONTROL: Access controls for employees, visitors, vendors and vehicles
3. PERSONNEL SECURITY: Policies for hiring, citizenship verification, employee misconduct, background investigations and termination procedures
4. INFORMATION SECURITY: Policies for user ID, passwords, e-mail, Internet access, hardware & software security
5. PROCEDURAL SECURITY: Policies for shipping & receiving hazardous materials, overages and shortages, warehouse security , document review and recordkeeping
6. SECURITY TRAINING: Policies related to C-TPAT, safety and security training and related procedures. 7. CONVEYANCE SECURITY: Policies for control of seals, container and seal inspection and container storage
7. BUSINESS PARTNER REQUIREMENTS:* Policies relating to selection, management and evaluation of brokers, carriers, suppliers and warehouses * Business Partner requirements include using C-TPAT as a criterion for the selection, management and evaluation of suppliers, carriers, etc. You should expect your C-TPAT status to be questioned by existing or potential clients
ICI UK understands all these issues and can perform the necessary assessment /Improvement to help you achieve C-TPAT.
ICI UK can help every client in the industry to meet the highest standards of quality
• Cost Effective services.
• Our certificates can be verified Online on website.
• Cheapest rate with best services.
• Fast and Reliable Services
• Valid in Supplier Evaluation
• Valid National & International Level
Customer Satisfaction shows that your organization cares about customer feedback and receives, manages and resolves customer complaints effectively, including the following characteristics: