ISO 13485 is an ISO standard, that represents the requirements for a comprehensive management system for the design and manufacture of medical devices. This standard supersedes earlier documents such as EN 46001 and EN 46002 (both 1997), the ISO 13485 published in 1996 and ISO 13488. While it remains a stand-alone document, ISO 13485 is generally harmonized with ISO 9001. A fundamental difference, however, is that ISO 9001 requires the organization to demonstrate continuous improvement, whereas ISO 13485 requires only that they demonstrate the quality system is implemented and maintained.
Other specific differences include:
The promotion and awareness of regulatory requirements as a management responsibility. An example of market specific regulatory requirements is 21 CFR 820 Quality System Regulation for Medical Devices sold in the United States.
• controls in the work environment to ensure product safety
• focus on risk management activities and design transfer activities during product development
• specific requirements for inspection and traceability for implantable devices
• specific requirements for documentation and validation of processes for sterile medical devices
• specific requirements for verification of the effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions
ICI UK understands all these issues and can perform the necessary assessment /Improvement to help you achieve ISO 13485:2012 Certification.
ICI UK can help every client in the industry to meet the highest standards of QMMD compliance.
• Cost Effective services.
• Our certificates can be verified Online on website.
• Cheapest rate with best services.
• Fast and Reliable Services
• Valid in Supplier Evaluation
• Valid National & International Level